Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Nostalgia for the 80s?

I remember back in the day when Michael Jackson's video Thriller first came out on TV, boy, everybody was talking about it. Well, in my school yard at least! That was back in 1982 and we didn't have MTV in our home yet.
Well, now if you go to this site, you can have your own personal MTV from the glorious years and watch as many music videos from the 80s as you want - ZZ Top, Duran Duran, the Police, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark... and other Eurythmics - all for free.
As much as I enjoy a lot of them because of the fun memories, those may not have been the best years from a musical point of view, and the fashion was pretty atrocious... but then again, who cares?

2 Comments:

At 02:01, Blogger Woozie said...

It's better than MTV today, right?

 
At 10:59, Blogger Joker & Thief said...

The question may actually: which MTV? There are too many of them. I actually prefer VH1 - for the little I watch music videos. I have better things to do now. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|