Sunday, May 29, 2005

The NO wins.

Paris, Sunday night: 22:10 p.m.
Not only has the 'NO' won, but it has won big time. In my opinion it sucks, and I can't help thinking that this outcome has little to do with the text. It seems to me it is acutally the politics of fear and anger that has won.
The worst thing now is that we have to listen to the pro-NO politicians 'teaching a lesson' to the rest of us. It's party time for the extreme left and right. Well, in the end, it's not going to be Armageddon of course but it's just going to make things Europe a bit worse off and weaker for some time.

1 Comments:

At 07:12, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm deeply disappointed too. What matters to me is not what will happen from now on in France but how we are considered by EU countries and how to deal with the EU authorities.
MC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|