Sunday, November 06, 2005

The Paranoia is High...

... and I'm becoming a victim of it.
As I'm writing this, there's a fire truck down the street and the firemen are now going down the parking lot (underneath my building)... where I have my car parked. Enough to get me paranoid, one might add. Well, I think not! I live in a suburb right next to Paris with people from mixed social backgrounds. There is a rather large high rise project next to my apartment building but the neighborhood is very quiet and everybody tends to get a long.
People are now standing by and the kids are very excited... of course! I don't see any smoke or anything worth worrying about. I just thought it'd be nice to share this moment of paranoia with you.
We'll see what comes out of it.

Update: Well, the firemen left a few minutes later, then the police came by and stayed for a while but now things are back to normal. This is actually a non-event which is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|