Friday, December 09, 2005

Grounds for Hope on Global Warming?

Talking about the environment, (here, here or here or here), this week's issue of The Economist seems to be addressing a major concern of this blog:I must say I'm quite intrigued - so far I really don't see any "ground for hope" and much more for despair. So I can't wait to read it. I'm a bit suspicious though that their view might be tainted by their pro-business perspective. We'll see & probably post some more on that....

NOTE: Probably not a coincidence that the cover shows penguins... They sell well these days and everybody seems to have their idea about penguin values.
[I wonder what the meaning is - Are they simply having fun in a diving compeition or are they lining up for suicide?]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|